Laurence Rubin M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Rubin received his medical degree from New York Medical College, and completed his internship training in Internal Medicine at the Nassau County Medical Center. Pursuing his interest in eye care, Dr. Rubin completed his residency training in Ophthalmology at the prestigious New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in Manhattan.
In addition to his practice experience, Dr. Rubin is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American College of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Long Island Ophthalmological Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
Back to top