Ted Karl M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Karl graduated Cum Laude with his medical degree from the SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, where he was also a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He then completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, followed by residency training in Ophthalmology at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
As an active participant in the medical community, Dr. Karl is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Long Island Ophthalmological Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Nassau Surgical Society
Back to top